November 24, 2008

HOLIDAY ORDERS...

I'm SO IMPRESSED with early holiday shoppers! If you happen to be one of the early birds and are planning to purchase either a wood plaque or vinyl lettering for someone on your list, I’d be happy fill your order.

Just a couple notes...
- I am ONLY taking orders until DECEMBER 6th for this holiday season. This allows me to have all packages mailed off in time and still have a little time to spend with my family!

- Right now, I’m working hard to have orders in the mail within 10 business days of receiving payment. All packages are mailed USPS Priority with 2-3 day delivery.

- If you would like a plaque made with lettering other than shown in a posting, you can purchase any plaque in the size you would like (6x24-$20, 8x24-$25) and let me know in the message to seller space what phrase you would like. No problem! Don’t forget to include colors/fonts you would like as well.

- I’m trying to answer emails and convos as quickly as I can, but am a little slower keeping up. Thanks for your patience!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
Thanks so much,
Sheila